The ARIADNA project and Rokubun, a navigation solutions provider, are happy to invite you to the webinar ‘Benefits of Galileo for navigating the urban environment’ on 30 September (12pm – 1pm) virtually.
During the webinar, the benefits of Galileo for urban navigation will be discussed, and an overview of some precise navigation techniques for urban environments will be presented, based on the experience of Rokubun. Based in Barcelona, Rokubun is a company focused on accurate and scalable navigation technologies beyond those based on the classical Global Navigation Satellite System.
Xavier Banqué-Casanovas (Co-founder and CEO at Rokubun) will cover the following topics:
- 12.05 – 12.10. Urban navigation/location challenges: About GNSS and the challenges of urban scenarios
- 12.10 – 12.15. EGNSS benefits in urban navigation: Xavier Banqué-Casanovas
- 12.15 – 12.20. Precise navigation techniques in urban environments: Xavier Banqué-Casanovas
- 12.25 – 12.30. JASON for mobility or MaaS, what can it offer?: Xavier Banqué-Casanovas
- 12. 40 – 12.45. JASON demo: Xavier Banqué-Casanovas
- 12.45 – 13.00. Open discussion about Mobility and MaaS location related challenges/requirements