We are happy to invite you to the ARIADNA Webinar ‘GALILEO for Green & Resilient Cities – Experiences from EU Mobility Players’, taking place on 11 December from 10am to 12pm CET, so SAVE THE DATE!
Participants will gain insights from the GSA (The European GNSS Agency) and other international speakers on GALILEO satellite technology and how it can advance urban mobility. We will also hear concrete use cases from different EU mobility actors and how they have integrated GNSS/GALILEO in their urban mobility plans and solutions. The webinar will be highly interactive, with plenty of opportunities to exchange feedback and for questions and answers from participants.
Moderator: Charlotte Van Hek, Research & Innovation Communications Officer at the UITP
- GALILEO and the ARIADNA project [10.00h – 10.30h]
- Overview about GALILEO – Daniel Lopour, Market Development Officer at the GSA
- Key value propositions of GALILEO in Public Transport – Sergi Paniagua, ITS Project Manager at Pildo Labs
- Conclusions of the “GALILEO for Mobility” project – Marti Jofre, COO & Managing Partner at Factual
- Use of EU Space Data & Services in urban mobility – Josep Laborda, CEO & Managing Partner at Factual
- Introduction on Copernicus – Cristina Ananasso, Seconded National Expert at European Commission
- Experts’ point of view [10.30h – 11.30h]
- Feedback on achievable GNSS performance in Prague tramway network – Vaclav Navratil, Czech Technical University in Prague
- Concrete use cases of GNSS & GALILEO in micromobility – Prof. Eduard Alarcón, Cristina Castillo and Álvaro Ferrer at Reby
- GNSS & GALILEO opportunities for urban mobility – Michel Monnerat – System Engineer & Hanaa Al Bitar – Radionavigation System Engineer, at Thales Alenia Space
- Q&A session [11.30h – 12.00h]