The ARIADNA Consortium is happy to invite you to its Final Event, taking place on 18 November (10.00 – 11.30 CEST) at the Smart City Expo World Congress in Barcelona.
During the session ‘Leveraging Galileo Satellite Technology for More Sustainable Cities’ project partners will share results achieved and discuss how the ARIADNA project has influenced the mobility landscape, in particular linked to Public Transport.
Furthermore, we will hear from international speakers covering the entire urban mobility chain on how leveraging EGNSS solutions and improving accuracy, integrity, and continuity of the geolocation signal has improved their services and urban mobility as a whole.
Please find the complete agenda below:
- 10:00h – 10:05h. Opening / Daniel Lopour – Market Development Department, EUSPA
- 10:05 – 10:20h. Introduction into the ARIADNA Project / Josep Laborda – CEO, FACTUAL
- 10:20h – 10:40h. The relevance of high accurate GNSS positioning services for critical mobility applications, such as highly automated vehicles / Gonzalo Alcaraz – Senior Manager, IRF
- 10:40h – 10:55h. Presentation of the Galilleo Demo Kit / Sergi Paniagua – Project Manager, Pildo Labs
- 10:55h – 11:30h. Round table: The challenges of GNSS for mobility services. Participants: Laura Val – Program manager & Business Developer, Rokubun; Diego Dominguez – TMB; TBC
Moderated by Josep Laborda
The event will take place in the Expo Area – Innovation Zone at the Smart City Expo World Congress. To access this area, you need an Expo Pass. More info about passes and prices here.
We hope to see you on 18 November in Barcelona!